By the end of this course, you'll know:
- How to use music theory to become a confident worship musician
- The Nashville number system and how it makes music make sense
- How to identify scale degrees, intervals & Nashville numbers by ear so you can play without a chord chart
- Smooth ways to modulate between keys
- Chord variants & inversions
- Advanced chords & concepts, such as jazz chords
- And much more!
Includes 306 min. video run time, 310 multiple choice quiz/test questions, 24 paragraph answer critical thinking questions & 3 posts.
(Used in multiple courses: 2 min video, 6 quiz questions & 3 posts.)TRY THIS COURSE FREE